Mixing It Up

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

001. Thought I'd do a bit of different post today, mainly because my brain is too sleepy to function and I've been lacking blog-spiration lately. The other day I had a go at making my first 'mix tape' (well.. CD). I used songs that I already had on my iTunes and tried to put a few together that all have a similar 'mood' to them. 

002. I love art and music, so I actually had lots of fun making it. I'm thinking of making some more when I have some spare time on my hands. Art always puts me in a mood and it's even better when I'm listening to good music. I hope you like this post; it's a little different but hopefully helps you get to know me a bit better.

Lena x

Post a Comment

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.