Out and About

Saturday, 27 April 2013


T-shirt: Cotton On// Shorts: American Apparel// Shoes: Converse// Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

001. I haven't posted since Wednesday.... I swear it doesn't seem that long ago! I chucked on this outfit this morning to go out and run some errands. I decided to just keep it comfy and casual. It was a sizzling 27 degrees today, so still no signs of wooly jumpers *sad face*. 

002. I'm trying to be more creative with the photography/editing of outfit photos tell me what you think about it, I don't bite! Also please excuse the awkwardness of these photos, I'm an awkward kinda gal and still trying to figure out the whole 'posing' thing. 

Lena x

11 comments

  1. Love the outfit!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! I actually already follow you on bloglovin, I love your blog! x

      Delete
  2. I love how you edited these photos, I really wanna know how to do it. Is it difficult? I'm fairly hopeless with photoshop haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry I'm pretty hopeless myself too, butI'll try my best to explain!

      I already edited the photos, like the colours, just using curves in photoshop (usually julia trotti's free ones). Then in photoshop I opened up the b&w white photo, then you go to 'file' then 'place' and just choose the photo you want to put on the top layer.

      I'm not sure if that made sense or not haha, but hopefully you kind of get the idea? x

      Delete
  3. you look so cool! love the simplicity but style in this outfit.
    Also i really like the way you've edited the photos, its great that their slightly different - keeps it interesting.
    p.s im following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just checked out your blog too, it's lovely, just followed! x

      Delete
  4. love this simple but chic outfit <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple look x
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the edit, so so cool! you have fantastic style, following your blog xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, i just checked out your blog, I love your style! x

      Delete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.