Light Leaks

Monday, 24 June 2013


001. Finally got some rolls of film developed! It was my first time ever getting film developed so I wasn't expecting anything too amazing, but I do like quite a few of the photos. I had a couple of issues in the first rolls with the half frame setting, but hopefully now that I know how to use it a bit better the problem won't happen again. I love the effect on film cameras and the anticipation of getting your photos back. What do you think of shooting on film, do any of you do it? 


Lena x

7 comments

  1. i love analogue photography. i like that it makes you think about the photo rather than just taking a million half-quality digital photos because you can. I finally invested in another 35mm slr (after i accidentally broke the beautiful AL-1 my dad gave me... I don't think I'll ever get over it) and love it. I made sure it had the same lens mount as my digital SLR so I can swap lenses between my cameras, so it's like all the gear I have bought for my DSLR but with the fun of film! can't wait to finish this first roll. your pictures are so cute! definitely not bad for a first try, that is for sure!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your photography, you're so great at it! I love how you have to think about the photos too, and getting film back is always so exciting. thankyou lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Hello Bloggers!
    Im a masters student and I need bloggers to help me with my research!
    Please take just 5 min to fill out this survey. It will be a big help! :)

    https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_enaIMs6a2mA3owd

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are so nice! it makes me really wish i had the money to develop my 120 film, haha!
    xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look of film developed photos.

    x

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.