Sew Your Heart Out

Saturday, 15 June 2013


001. Quick post today featuring my new sewing machine! I'm so so so in love and very excited to learn how to use all the bells-and-whistles. It's a Brother NS30 and I snatched it up during the end of financial year sales for a bargain. It has 70 different types of stitching which I think is pretty nifty and maybe a little overwhelming, but hopefully I can figure it all out soon. Keep your eyes peeled for some DIY's or sewing projects coming up.


Lena x

9 comments

  1. ahh i would love to have a sewing machine! your work space looks lovely!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to sew quite a bit when i borrowed my grandma's machine, but i ended up just kind of giving up because i got frustrated half of the time, haha! maybe your upcoming sewing projects will motivate to start sewing again sometime soon :p

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely little workspace you have. love the little heart stitching setting!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, I know! I'm thinking they would look cute on some pockets of a white button up or something? x

      Delete
  4. Lovely!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely blog!

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous of that sewing machine, mine only has 5 different stitch settings!
    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.