Seventeen

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

001. Yesterday it was my 17th birthday! I went out for Mexican with all my girlies and these are just a couple of snaps from the night. Maybe I'm getting sentimental being a big 17 year old now, but I am honestly so blessed and grateful to have such an amazing group of friends and family. 

002. I wore my new dress from Topshop, which featured in this post, but sadly didn't have time to shoot an outfit. I'm still slightly in love with it so I'm sure it will feature again shortly. 

Lena x

7 comments

  1. HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY! I love the Polaroids, I desperately need to get one!
    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and post! I' ur follower! :)
    Feel free to join my worldwide choies giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Cute Photos!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy (late) birthday!!!
    great photos! following you via gfc and bloglovin! hope you'll follow me, too!

    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! i hope your birthday was a good one! only a year til you're legal lena!! xxxxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow belated happy 17th birthday! Looks like you had lots of fun, great polaroid shots. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.