1. Undergarments: I've been loving this trend because it purely consists of lovely things; lace, spaghetti straps, silk and slinky slips. You can make it as girly or grungy as you please.
2. Destroyed Denim: Having recently invested in some ripped denim myself, I can assure you that finding the perfect ratio of holes/fit is a tricky task. Luckily every second store sells these jeans, or you could even give it a go yourself DIY style.
3. Coats: If I lived in a country with a colder climate I would most definitely have a large coat collection. I don't know why exactly, I just love them.
4. Anything Waist-Tied: Ending this post with an oldie but a goodie. Tying a shirt/jacket/jumper around your waist is always the best option to turn an average outfit into something stylish.
001. I've been feeling a little lost for inspiration in what to post this week fashion-related. When I'm lacking inspiration I usually turn to Tumblr and this is the result. I'd love to hear what you think of this post or what your favourite trends are!