Trend Time

Thursday, 20 February 2014

1. Undergarments: I've been loving this trend because it purely consists of lovely things; lace, spaghetti straps, silk and slinky slips. You can make it as girly or grungy as you please.

2. Destroyed Denim: Having recently invested in some ripped denim myself, I can assure you that finding the perfect ratio of holes/fit is a tricky task. Luckily every second store sells these jeans, or you could even give it a go yourself DIY style. 

3. Coats: If I lived in a country with a colder climate I would most definitely have a large coat collection. I don't know why exactly, I just love them. 

4. Anything Waist-Tied: Ending this post with an oldie but a goodie. Tying a shirt/jacket/jumper around your waist is always the best option to turn an average outfit into something stylish. 

001. I've been feeling a little lost for inspiration in what to post this week fashion-related. When I'm lacking inspiration I usually turn to Tumblr and this is the result. I'd love to hear what you think of this post or what your favourite trends are!

Lena x



21 comments

  1. Love this! I'm particularly fond of destroyed denim and undergarments right now.

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all these trends! I am really looking forward to applying them to my style.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin all these Trends ! im 100% with you hehe. hope your day was fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these trends, super obsessed with boyfriend jeans and tying stuff around your waist. Such great no brainers!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou, I love your style!

      Delete
  5. Love these Lena! I need a cool coat so bad ahhh so many clothes i want so little money. xx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your so lucky, you can get away with wearing coats down there in winter!

      Delete
  6. ooh love all of these!! i live in ireland so coats are a MUST! loving the undergarment trend too - so feminine! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have legit been loving all these things, I'm totally in love with coats at the minute!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all these trends especially lace slips or ripped boyfriend jeans! xx
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these trends! so sad that i live in canada because we are so behind in fashion :(
    xxx
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. australia is a bit slow too ha, thank god for online shoppping

      Delete
  10. These trends are amazing! Can't wait to see how people style them!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING post dear :) your blog always makes me smile

    Check out my new post...lovely Scandinavian decor details :)

    Have a fab week

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally am a fan of the anything waist-tied trend.

    ROUGH & TOUGH

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.