See-Ya Summer

Saturday, 1 March 2014


Shorts: Shakuhachi// Top: Topshop// Denim: Vintage// Shoes: Betts// Bag: Sportsgirl// Necklace: Tree of Life

001. Not going to lie... I didn't even realise that Summer had officially ended and Autumn had started, until I wrote this blog post. I think I subconsciously knew what was going on though because take a look at these shorts; can they get any more 'Autumn-y'? Shakuhachi is one of my favourite Aussie labels and I purchased these shorts a while ago at a sample sale in the Valley. Oddly enough, I don't think I've featured them in an outfit post yet, despite wearing them a lot in Summer because they are so lightweight and lovely. 

002. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ridiculously excited for Winter. Yeah... Summer you were pretty good, but right now all I can hear is chunky boots, high-necked jumpers and hot beverages calling my name. What's your favourite thing about the colder seasons? 

today's tune: autumn leaves, ed sheeran (cliche' and necessary)

Lena x 



18 comments

  1. I love this outfit, your style is so inspiring, I love how you've tied the shirt round your waist ♡ xx
    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts, so cute! My favourite thing about the colder season is winter jumpers and layering :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for winter! This outfit is so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haaaate winter! i like curling up in front of the fire in PJs and eating my weight in chocolate, but summer is my favourite. being too cold is the worst!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! & super jealous of your tan! xoxo

    www.roseandmuse.blogspot.com
    www.roseandmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those shorts! you have a lovely blog :)
    Looking forward to your future posts!

    From Jess xx - a new follower
    http://jessicalouiseamber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shorts! Btw, we've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out the rules and questionnaire on our blog via the link below:

    Two Looks, One London: Liebster Award Post!

    .x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waauw this outfit is a beauty! The webshops in australia are like wonderland I wish I lived there too! hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm done with winter, so am glad to swap with you! I'm dreaming of not having to wear tights... xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post! I actually can't wait for summer!!! Glad we shall be swaping seasons soon! Aha! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shorts, so gorgeous! I actually cannot wait or summer in the uk, it's definitely the best season. x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING SHORTS this is such a rad outfit, obsessed with those shoes and your topshop cami. so good xx (btw you are looking oh so tanned. winning.)

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for winter! It's not even autumn here yet (not until march 21st anyway) but I just can feel the winter vibes flowing.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts would look awesome with a chunky knit and tights in autumn! And those sandals.. they have a minimal vibe that I love at the moment!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. soo in love with your shorts! this outfit is so classic and beautiful <3
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit!
    sadiepreston92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. such cute shorts, why isn't it shorts weather in england yet :(
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute outfit, I love the shoes, you look gorgeous i come undone

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.