The Top 5

Sunday, 16 March 2014

1. cold and rainy days: sadly we're not having any of this weather at the moment, but it would be a nice change to the 33 degrees forecast for tomorrow (what autumn?!)

2. flat lays:  so crisp and clean, it's like a real-life polyvore

3. puberty blues: if you are not watching this tv show you need to re-think your life choices

4. turtle neck jumpers: still trying to find the perfect one before winter, how cosy do they look!?

5. unique interior ideas: I love the simplicity of this. I need to find a white wall and clothes hanger... just think how much easier taking haul photos would be!

001. I've been dying to put a blog post up lately but have have no inspiration/ideas. So I took to Tumblr, the place where I spend far too much time just generally looking at pretty things, to try and find some inspiration. These five things are kind of an update of what I've been up to lately and obsessing over really. 

002. Also, I'm currently trying to win Justin Timberlake tickets, and would love you all to the moon and back if you could spare the time to pop over to my Instagram and 'like' THIS photo.

\
Lena x


19 comments

  1. I love turtle neck jumpers, so cosy! x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah seriously loving turtle necks too but sadly i haven't found 'the one' either!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh it's so hard, we can't give up!

      Delete
  3. A cold and rainy day would be so good- I can't wait for those rainy winter days to kick in so I can curl up by the fireplace with a cup of tea and book!

    xx Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty post! good luck with justin timberlake, luuuurve him and liked your picture hehe x
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Puberty Blues sooo much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly my fave show right now, I love debbie and gary so much

      Delete
  6. girl what a great inspo post! i love it, thanks for sharing [: good luck with winning JT tix!
    if you're interested, lets follow each other [: do let me know! keep up with the amazing work<3

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The magazine / wall hanging idea is so perfect, I'll definitely have to give it a go!

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a great idea, I'm going to try it out too!

      Delete
  8. omg is that complaints about the sun sorry what?? aha we here in the Uk would be happy to reach that in at the pinacle summer! you dont undestand how were eargerly awaiting the sun over here! aha Also good luck with your JT tickets I liked your pic yay! xox

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hanging thing is genius! Definitely need this inspo, so good xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post so much. I think it'a hilarious how you want rain, when I live in England so I'm always thinking about how australia looks amazing with all of its sunshine-we're never happy are we :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. the hanger idea is so clever! definitely need to try that <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.