Autumn Uniform

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Jumper, Bag and Sunglasses: Sportsgirl// Shorts: American Apparel// Grey Tee: Cotton On// Shoes: Windsor Smith

001. Jumpers on the top and shorts on the bottom... basically the Autumn uniform in my end of Australia. Currently the weather is sitting on an average 25 degrees, so there's no need to bring out any winter woolies yet (or maybe ever). This outfit was just something I threw on as I rushed out the house the other day. It's really simple, but I'm actually quite happy that wardrobe is growing into more of a monochrome/neutral treasure chest because I think I've finally discovered it's my niche. 

002. Recently I took the tassels off my over-blogged Windsor Smith Chunk shoes. I've had these shoes for a year and a half, and I swear now almost everyone and their dog has a pair. I think taking the tassels off give them a minimal vibe, which is more up my alley at the moment. Luckily, they are actually so versatile that you can easily just re-thread the tassels on (totally went off on a tangent there but if you have these shoes it's just a tip). 


Lena x



24 comments

  1. I like how you're slightly personalised your shoes, they look really good without the tassels and more unique. I like monochrome too, but I find it tricky to match all my wardrobe.

    Rachel | Rachel is Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! yeah, it gets easier to make outfits the more monchrome you build up!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, the shoes look good without the tassels and it's great you can put them back on if you want. Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally Lena. I first came across your blog about a month or so ago. And each time I revisited, your style + outfits + editing + location just progressively got more and more on point. Can I just say you have one of the single most individual styles I've seen. You are one rad human being.

    - M
    http://aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw wow, this is the loveliest comment! honestly has made my day, thankyou so much girlie!

      Delete
  4. Great outfit Lena! Your style is so cool <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag and the shoes are so cool! i'm loving this minimalist style, especially with details like those.

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me your shoes. So simple and ugh. I want them!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely simple look but so pretty, Lena!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was in Australia right now!! Loving this simple look, the jumper is my favourite piece! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! Your bag is so cool!
    I would love it if you stopped by my fashion blog!

    -Chloé Akari

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! Love the sandals <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit, really love your shoes and bag.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. your outfits are just always on point so perf xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this outfit is perfect!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple but cool outfit! love the bag :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love you style, and these shorts are perfect! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did you remove the tassels on your shoes? I have the same shoes but I cant seem to figure out a way to remove the tassels without messing it up! xx

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.