Market Finds

Wednesday, 7 May 2014


Denim Dress: $15// Bag: $5// B&W Tank: $3// Skirt: $2

001. As promised the haul from my market adventures on the weekend! The denim dress was way more than I would usually be willing to spend on something second hand but I thought it would be fun to style and is something a bit different. The bag was also a little expensive for something so tiny, however it's suede and I still had Splendour on my mind (perfect for a festival/gig). For $3 the top was a no brainer- monochrome AND striped. Finally the skirt... definitely a colour I wouldn't often go for but it reminded me of a dress I saw from Minkpink a while ago and I couldn't resist. 

002. I'm excited to wear all these new items and show them to y'all in future posts! Hope you're having a splendid week so far- happy hump day!

Lena x

10 comments

  1. ooh i love the bag!! great finds! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim dress is fantastic!
    I love your style!! xx
    http://pailisblog.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much lovely x

      Delete
  3. I love the colours in that bag, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The denim dress is A+. I want one for myself so bad!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.