Style Stalking

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

all photos via Tumblr 

001. Street style is one of my favourite things about fashion; at a festival, fashion week or just roaming the city. Here are just a few of my favourite looks I've come across lately that I love. I find seeing what other trendy people are wearing always influences my personal style and gives me a bit of inspiration for my own wardrobe. Tell me what you think of street style photography, or where you find inspiration for your style? 

Lena x

8 comments

  1. I find the best streetstyle on pinterest! My faves are the ones from japan, you should check out this account : http://www.pinterest.com/rowannwright/s-t-r-e-e-t/ cool post :)

    Béa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these outfits are gorgeous! I find a lot of street style (that makes me wish I could afford their clothes) on Pinterest :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one on the bottom left in perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love street style, defiantly inspires and influences my own style! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally want to do street style photography but the risks of my camera being snatched is high! :(

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the very last one on the right! Someone get me that dress!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.