Colour Is Overrated

Thursday, 3 July 2014

Top and Jeans: ASOS// Boots: Lipstik// Belt: Tobi// Earrings: Lovisa

001. These jeans are possibly the favourite item in my wardrobe right now. If I didn't manage to rave enough about them in my last haul post, here are some photos to demonstrate just how fab they really are. I would describe them as the perfect high waisted combination between a skinny-fitted-jean and a loose-boyfriend-fit. Also apologies for wearing these boots in basically every outfit post, they are still my go-to boot, despite me wearing them to death for the past year. 

002. Got a tiny bit more creative with photo editing today... Putting black and white filters on is a big deal okay. I thought it would compliment the whole 'let's not wear any colour ever' look of these photos nicely. 

003. Finally, if any of you are Brissie gals, you should totally come to Suitcase Rummage in the city on the weekend because I am selling LOADS of pre-loved clothing goodness! 


Lena x

20 comments

  1. Love the outfit and the Jeans are amazing ! i need to get me some :o ! Ill be at suitcase too maybe by myself so ill come say Hi ! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jeans!! Lovely photo as always :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waauw that jeans is perfect! It looks lovely on you, and I like the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this outfit!! Less is most definitely more. You look amazing!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit, love the mom jeans!

    Love Emma x

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jeans! I really need ones.
    I liked the combination, sos imple but so chic at the same time.
    xo
    child-syrup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bad girl outfit Lena, it looks fantastic on you! Loving the mom jeans. This is the one time I wished I lived in Brisbane b/c they totally know how to do markets right. Have a raging time! x

    - J
    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love those jeans, they fit you so so well!

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. those jeans are so cool!

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jeans! They are needed in my wardrobe! Love the simplicity of your outfits Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those jeans and that belt are such a perfect combo! Love this look :) xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boots are AMAZING!!!

    xo
    Emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool, simple look! I love pairing high waisted jeans with crop tops.

    xx Ella
    Ella Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous as always Lena! x

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You rock in these jeans !
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this look, very similar to my everyday go to outfit - ripped jeans, slip on and a turtle neck! & don't worry about the shoes honey, we all have a pair we can't let go of haha!

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit! The basics always work so well together.
    Super stylish.

    www.thefallingkind.com xx

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.