oh my LORDE

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

photo via my insta 
Top: Motel Rocks via ASOS// Skirt: Handmade

001. On Sunday night I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to see Lorde live! She is without a doubt the most talented 17 year old ever. The whole show was perfect; seriously she is the biggest babe and I just want to be best friends with her already. 

002. My  favourite song is 'Ribs' and before performing it she talked to crowd about the meaning behind the lyrics... being a teenager, growing up, small town surburbia experiences. It was just a really relatable chat, much like a lot of her other songs. I'm not sure how to describe her music... it's like ethereal/alternative/electronic pop? If you still haven't given her album 'Pure Heroin' a listen I highly recommend you do, trust me you won't regret it. 

003. I snapped a couple of brief outfit photos on my phone before heading out, so apologies for the average quality. I haven't had access to the camera for a couple of weeks now and is the reason I've been a bit M.I.A lately, so apologies again. Also, might just add that the top in this outfit is the bomb-diggity and is on sale NOW!

Lena x


9 comments

  1. absolutely in love with your outfit! was eyeing off this top Monday night haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous - I'd love to see Lorde live! Loving your outfit too <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I wish I had your sense of style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Lorde live at Lollapalooza and it was amazing. And she played my faves! I love the top you wore, too (:
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog and a great looks!!!
    I FOLLOW YOU!!! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice edit.
    http://www.mressentialist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lorde, her music is so perfect for summer nights. Lovely outfit!
    <3 Emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.