1. go on a road trip to the beach and set up a blanket fort in the boot
2. explore your city and find rooftops for adventures
3. go out for breakfast at new cafes, with good food and good coffee
4. watch the sunrise/sunset on the beach under a blanket
5. sleep outside in a treetop fort (maybe hard to achieve, but still super cool)
6. have a picnic with lots of fresh food goodness
001. Lately I've been trying hard to save all my pennies but am getting a bit sick of hanging around at home. This post is just some inspiration to get some creative juices flowing for affordable, achievable adventures. Tell me what you think of them, or if you have any of your own ideas to add!