Coven

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Top and Cardigan: Glassons// Shorts: American Apparel// Belt: Tobi// Hat: Mooloola// Bag: Handmade// Boots: Lipstik

001. The title of this post is totally inspired by American Horror Story, thanks to the witchy and almost all black vibes from this outfit. If you don't watch the show or missed season 3, you can get the idea from this photo. Coven is probably tied with Murder House as my favourite season. I'm totally excited for season 4 which is titled Freakshow and comes out very soon. Television addictions aside though... I should probably talk about the outfit.

002. I am still in love with the neckline and fit of this little crop, mentioned in a previous haul post, from Glassons. The weather is definitely warming up again down under at the moment, so evidently my all time favourite American Apparel shorts are making a comeback. I'm all for wearing black all year round, including Summer, and I guess this outfit is just a little demonstration of how to do it. 

003. Finally, a small side note... My legs are actually the same colour as the rest of my body but my camera obviously likes to disagree. So please just try to ignore the ridiculous contrast. 


Lena x




15 comments

  1. Aah I'm so in love with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I'm loving high neckline crop tops for the spring too :) xx

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! love the top

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts & that belt are both so cute <3 xo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm obbsessed with American Horror Story. Emma Roberts is amazing. I love your shorts they look so chic with ankle boots xx

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. im just starting out a blog here and im loving yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! You look amazing x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Why are all your outfits always so on point Lena! I swear, your style is too good. BTW, Your tanned legs look great regardless of the difference in shade.
    - M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. And the fit of your top is great - subtly sexy!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooove this outfit!! so simple but so chic <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally get the American Horror reference!! The hat is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit. You're a great blogger!

    www.bangingfashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.