Basic Bohemian

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Top: Verge Girl// Shorts: American Apparel// Belt: Tobi// Boots: Tony Bianco// Bag: Country Road

001. Not sure how I would describe this outfit... It's basically a staple outfit with some bohemian vibes? Black boots, a black leather bag and high waisted denim shorts- my wardrobe basics and definitely a must-have. Apologies if I over wear them on this blog!

002. I adore these Tony Bianco boots, as I think they make any outfit that slightly bit fancier. Probably because of the slightly higher cut and pointed toe. Every time I wear this little lace number beauty I feel like dancing around. Note to self: Seriously need to get onto sewing some bell sleeved tops ASAP. I plan on living in them all summer. What's your favourite summer trends of 2014/15 so far? I'd love some inspiration! 

todays tune: chvrches, recover

Lena x


15 comments

  1. that top is toooo gorgeous, i want it now, haha! I think i need to get my hands on bell sleeved tops, they're so frickin' cute

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts!

    http://bohomantic.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look! that top it beaut! xx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my lord your top is so nice!
    xx
    nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top - I dieee! As somone who is obsessed with the 70s that is pretty much my favourite thing ever!

    Drea x
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is so so pretty! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.