It's All In The Clutch

Monday, 29 December 2014

Top: Vintage Billabong// Shorts: Markets// Belt: Tobi// Shoes: Betts// Clutch: Verge Girl

001. I'm loving summer! These photos were taken just after about 6 o'clock at night. I wore this little outfit a few weeks ago out to dinner to celebrate the end of Year 12. We ate at a Mexican restaurant and it was delicious. I seriously love Mexican food. Guacamole, nachos, beans, salsa, enchiladas, burritos, tacos- you name it- all SO GOOD! 

002. Because the weather that day was 40 degrees, I opted for something that would keep me relatively cool. Plus jazzed it up with this clutch. It is so funky, I really need to get more wear out of it! 


Lena x


12 comments

  1. Its all in the clutch & the clutch is just beautiful but I love your top aswell!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awfully jealous of the warm weather you're having, I am currently living in my pyjamas because it's so cold outside! The joys of England!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on the completion of Year 12. I always love the simplicity of your outfits combined with a groovy accessory.

    KISSULÉ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute I literally want to copy and paste this into my wardrobe! I love the top and shorts together. So jealous of the warm weather you're having
    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit as always girl! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday xxx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great outfit, Lena! Simple, yet chic. And the sandals are just too cool.
    I love mexican food too. There used to be a great Mexican restaurant in my city (Ghent), but it's gone :(
    No more buritos for me I guess, haha!

    x
    http://bohomantic.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! Your hair is on point :)

    Caro / Les unreals

    ReplyDelete
  9. have just found your blog and instantly fell in love! what a wonderful blog you have here, keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That clutch influences the entire outfit, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit, I love the shorts and the bag!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just stumbled upon your blog and I really like it! Your style is super bohemian and so much like mine. And I really love the whole outfit, it is quite simple, but has a twist :)

    Miina

    Miina's Eon

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.