Why I'm Excited For Summer...

Wednesday, 10 December 2014

1. funky patterns
3. wooden soled shoes
3. swimming
4. travelling
5. matching sets
6. fresh fruit and veg
7. bonfires 
8. photographic memories
9. (I just love this photo)

001. SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! 3 months of sun, sand and sweat. Seriously though, Summer is my favourite season of the year, mainly because it has my birthday AND christmas AND holidays, but that sure isn't all it has got going for it (as demonstrated by the above photos).

002. This is just a short post about some of my favourite things in Summer. What are your favourite (or least favourite) things about the hottest season!? 

Lena x

1 comment

  1. Ohhhhh i miss sumer so much - the sun, the freedom!

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.