Bohemian Luxe

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Top: Spell// Shorts: DIY// Hat: Mooloola// Shoes: Windsor Smith// Bag: Op Shop// Necklace: Tree of Life

001. Okay confession... I might be behind posting so far in 2015, considering it's now the 24th and this is the first outfit of the year. I'm still getting back into the swing of things, but hey better late than never? 

002. I LOVE these shorts. In a former life they were pants... then I got my hands on them, hacked the legs off and added groovy tassels. I wore them to Splendour last year because they are the perfect funky-festival-booty-shorts. You can't help but want to dance in them! This top is also very festival-esque- especially because it's from Spell Designs, based in Byron Bay, the home of the bohemian luxe look. Which is basically the only look I'm concerned about trying to channel this summer. 

003. I really am so happy to be back to summer fashion. I love winter fashion but it really loses its charm after walking around looking like a marshmallow for 6 weeks. Here's to 30 degree heat, HOORAY! 


Lena x


7 comments

  1. Love the tassles on your shorts, such a good idea! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, love the shorts

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are amazing! Great creation!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, can't wait to see what you'll post for the rest of the year!!

    http://denimdaydream.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool that you made those shorts yourself! Maybe you could do a DIY-post some day?

    x
    http://bohomantic.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. agh I'm so jelly of the weather your getting. and your cute shorts!!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.