UK and Europe Photo Diary

Sunday, 18 January 2015

St James Park, London
The Louvre, Paris- incredible!
Eiffel Tower (so surreal to see!)
Paris is beautiful
Got a little obsessed with Parisian architecture
 Found a rooftop cafe with the most incredible view
Took way too many photos here
Shakespeare and Co. Bookshop- seriously check this out if you're ever in Paris, the most magical little bookshop
Parisan streets
Paris by night
Harry Potter Studio Tour, London
Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh Castle
Exploring the streets on Edinburgh
View at the Lake District, north of Manchester
Sunset by the Lakes
Oxford Circus, London
Frosty covered mornings (sadly about as close as I got to snow!)

001. I'm finally home and back to blogging with a re-cap of my 6 week trip around the UK and a tiny bit of Europe! I was based in London for majority of the trip but also visited Paris, Edinburgh and Manchester. It honestly was the most amazing 6 weeks, exploring and seeing friends and family. I had the time of my life and have most definitely caught the travel bug! There is quite a lot of photos, but I thought it's the best way to show it all without rambling too much. 

002. I also did a bit of shopping and was thinking of doing a haul kinda post but I think there's way too much. Unless I try to give a video a go, which could end badly because of my lack of editing skills. I don't know really, what do you guys think? Maybe I should just wait and feature them all in outfit posts eventually?

003. I can't wait to get back to posting soon. I really have missed my wardrobe... living out of a suitcase has major outfit limitations. Outfit posts will be back into full swing as soon as I remember how to dress for an Australian summer again....!

Lena x

14 comments

  1. i don't blame you for taking tons of pictures of the Parisian architecture, i always end up with way too many pictures of buildings after city trips, haha!
    i think a haul video would be great, no need for amazing editing skills :) or you could just show a majority of your new things in a post and then keep some (maybe more special bits) items for outfit posts? excited to see what you bought!

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaaaaazing pictures! I hope you had an amazing trip!!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. haul post!
    love the pictures of Edinburgh, really want to visit when its a bit warmer x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing trip! I've never visited Edinburgh, or the Harry Potter studios and after seeing these photos you've reminded me that I need to them! (I have no excuse, living in England and all) Such a shame that you didn't get to see the snow though, it snowed here yesterday! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had and incredible time! I might be heading to Paris and London soon and just ♥
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are beautiful. paris looks amazing! i've never been in winter time before but the skies look lovely and omg how have i never heard of shakespeare and co, looks so cute xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. How dream do these pictures looks=/ especially the Eiffel tower & oxford circus

    ReplyDelete
  8. France, and the little book shop are sooo cute :) defiantly on the bucket list! Emma x

    www.californiadreamingx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are all so beautiful! I'm in Paris right now, and it's night already, but I feel like going out right away to see all the places in every pic above.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous photos! You have an awesome blog!

    ~Racic | Washed by the Water

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post makes me feel so nostalgic, take me back ahhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. During my search on GOOGLE for help to get my ex lover whom has left me back, i came across this wonderful and renowed SPELL CASTER called DR.EZIZA who did a nice and genuie job by helping me to get my husband back within 48hours.. I never believed that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because DR.EZIZA OF ezizaspellhome@gmail.com actually brought my lover back and now we are a happy family together once again , If you are still doubting or has been in same situation as i was why not contact DR.EZIZA on email : (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com) or him on +2347068534025, Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.