Moving Forward

Sunday, 1 February 2015

photo via tumblr

001. Okay... I'm just going to start writing this post with no real intention of what I'm writing about. I just feel that I've got myself stuck in a rut right now and maybe if I write about it my head will feel a lot clearer?

002. So, last year I graduated high school and this year I have found myself enrolled into my first preference university course. I'm going to major in fashion communication, and minor in marketing and PR. The course seems pretty interesting for a fashion gal like myself, with the only set back being an 8pm lecture on Friday night. I honestly have no idea to what career this degree will lead me to, but I'm really hoping it's something I will love. It's kinda scary enrolling into university. Almost like locking yourself into another 3 year contract of study. Don't get me wrong, I really do want to continue my education but after spending 6 weeks travelling and seeing the world, being back home in a routine isn't really quenching my thirst for adventure and life. 

003. This year I've vowed to myself to save my money better so I can go travelling again. The travel bug has got me good. The next destination on my list is Asia. Ideally, a three month trip backpacking with no agenda or deadline, just to escape and really truly immerse myself into another world. To do that though, I really need to step up my job game and advance from the '6 hours a week pizza shop' position I'm currently holding. Only problem is that I'm currently competing with the rest of the 2014 year 12 cohort also trying to secure a new job. Fingers crossed something comes through soon, because I'm definitely ready to just save, travel and experience as much as I possibly can. All in all life is pretty great at the moment. Yes, very indefinite but still great. 

004. I'm off to escape to the beach for 5 nights this week with my favourite person. I honestly am so excited to lay in sun, listen to the sea and be with the person I love the most. Might even take the camera with me so I can snap some outfit photos, as my blogging game has been incredibly low lately. Hope this ramble wasn't too boring gals, I promise to be back with some fashion stuff soon! 

Lena x


2 comments

  1. sounds like the perfect dream, travelling seems like the most perfect opportunity to escape and explore
    well done for getting into your first preference, the 8pm friday lectures do sound terrible tho
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you travel lots and stick to your plan!!<3 much love
    BEX RUBALCAVA

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.