My Summer In Photos: Part 1

Sunday, 15 February 2015


001. Although majority of these photos were taken back in November, in my neck of the woods the weather was well and truly hot enough to be classified as Summer. I love film photography how it's all about the surprise and you never really know how the photos will turn out. Going on road trips, soaking up the sun, adventuring to new places and swimming in the sea is what Summer is all about for me. What's your favourite thing about the hot season? Stay tuned for part two coming in the next few days! 

Lena x



5 comments

  1. Ugh I looove film photos :) I must take a film camera with me on holiday sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/statement-necklace-with-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, makes me want a holiday!!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! i'm trying to take more film photos as well

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos looks amazing

    http://hnnhvnbls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.