What's Been Happening

Monday, 13 April 2015


001. Hello friends... I thought it was about time I stepped back into the blogging scene and explained my reoccurring absences. My life has basically gone through a few huge changes since I last gave an update and thought it would be nice to share.

002. Firstly, I changed my mind about going to uni and have decided to hold off until next year. I really want to find a course I love and am really passionate about, plus going on a gap year is also something I have wanted to do for a long time. Secondly, I am now vegan! I'm not going to talk a huge amount about it right now, but the main thing is that I am loving it. I feel so good putting all the goodness from nature into my body and happy that I'm making a small difference to help our earth! Thirdly, I got a job at the circus. I know how ridiculous this sounds... dropped out of uni and joined the circus. But hey it's really good pay and pretty fun, considering I'm just selling merchandise. Finally, just thought I'd pop in that all this working and saving is to go overseas at the end of the year to South East Asia for a couple of months to explore, adventure and travel!

003. Now let's talk blogging. Here I am on my gap year and have no idea what I really want to post on my blog. I have decided to get motivated though because I really do just want to blog! I think I'm going to get a journal and write down all my ideas of what I want to post about. I'm going make more of a shift towards a lifestyle blogger... I'm planning on mixing up personal style posts with more travel, food, photography and just things that matter. SO GET EXCITED FOR LOTS OF NEW THINGS!

004. Other than all of that life has been pretty normal. I went down to Byron for a couple of days with the fam, saw a Sticky Fingers gig and have just been enjoying life hanging around with good people really. Tell me your thoughts on this update, I'd love to hear what you think of my grand plans. I can't wait to start sharing more with y'all soon!

Lena x


13 comments

  1. omg, circus?! how cool is that. seriously, it sounds so exciting and I wish you all the best and so much fun in your gap year!

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! thank you so much lovely x

      Delete
  2. i took a gap year before uni and it was literally the BEST decision I've ever made! i'm so jel of you! enjoy every minute :'( *cries into uni work*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thats great news to hear! good luck with uni gal... you can do it!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I wish I could be spontaneous and try new things - I always try to plan out every little thing. I think it's really cool that you're vegan now, and have fun in your gap year! x

    http://mendokusigh.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, I'm usually not this spontaneous about big decisions but I'm just going with my gut. thank you gal! x

      Delete
  4. That sounds so amazing and exciting! I can't wait to see where this new start will take you :)
    http://denimdaydream.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girl, I'm excited too!

      Delete
  5. Super exciting news! When exactly did you become vegan? Feels like I just caught up with an old friend whom I had not talked with in a while. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm maybe two months ago? not too long really. aw I love that you feel like that, makes me happy someone feels genuinely concerned and appreciates my little blog! x

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you're taking a gap year! I'm three years into a journalism degree and if I can give any advice its to make sure you really do just follow your heart and absolutely love what you study/do. I wish I had taken a gap year myself and thought a little bit more about it. South East Asia will be amazing! Good luck and I'll be following your adventures xx

    www.aplaceforkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for that advice girl, means a lot to me! good luck with uni too! x

      Delete
  7. Sounds amazing you look like such a nice girl!!! A gap year sounds super exciting :)

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.