ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST!?

Saturday, 23 May 2015


001. Yes, you heard me right ladies.... ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST. Well.... kinda ice cream. If your ideal breakfast is something that tastes 100% bad for you but is actually 100% good for you, I've found the answer.

002. "Nice-cream" or "nana-ice-cream" is the craze that is kinda sweeping the Instagram foodies/vegans/health food lovers off their feet. Essentially it is frozen bananas, blended with some additional flavouring of your choice (eg. strawberries, cocoa powder, mango) to create a creamy meal that resembles ice cream. Top with some yummy extras, such as extra fruit, nuts, seeds or coconut, and you're good to go!

003. I've illustrated this post with a few of my favourite "nice-cream" creations. I am obsessed. Not gonna lie... I'm a little bit sad winter is on it's way because it's becoming more and more challenging eating a icy bowl of goodness for breakfast. 100% healthy and 100% delicious.

004. Tell me if you've tasted "nice-cream" or have tried to make it before!? I'de love to hear what you think!


Lena x


13 comments

  1. I've never tried it, but I've been wanting to for a while. Healthy and delicious! Can't beat that!

    Just Gigi // Fashion + Life
    Shop my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i've never had this before but this looks INCREDIBLE!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou, you should give it a go!

      Delete
  3. All looks so good! Mmmmm hahahaha x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks scrumptious! Never tried it but now I'm inspired!

    xoxo
    Chanel
    Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might post a 'how to' post soon, on how to make it... simple steps :)

      Delete
  5. That looks so delish! Since summer is around the corner (well, in Europe at least ;)) this will be the perfect breakfast. And oh yes, really looking forward to a how to post.

    x
    http://bohomantic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious! <3
    http://hiwhitechocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so yummy! I've seen abundances of instagram posts on nice-cream but now that i've seen these lovely creations I definitely going to have to try it out.

    http://rhyannaikea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely think you should do a how to post, I'd love to see how it's done. They all look so scrumptious :)

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lena these look SO good. My nana ice cream looks so boring compared to yours - I only ever have it plain or sometimes with PB! X

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.