Label Love: Lenni

Sunday, 31 May 2015

1//2//3//4//5//6

001. This week I've been crushing hard on this little label. Fellow blog readers I am so happy I have the pleasure of introducing you to Lenni The Label. Hands down the COOLEST and most FUNKY Aussie label ever. 

002. Everything about this brand is so freaking perfect! Just look at a few of the photos from their lookbook shoots- they are so perfectly curated. And then their instagram- also perfect and filled with lots of inspiring stylish flatlays. While you're mesmerised by their array of photos, just go ahead give them a follow, chuck them a like and show your support because this little label deserves a lot of love. 

003. I haven't even mentioned the clothes yet...! If you are looking for something unique, stylish and western/bohemian/but-still-sometimes-minimal looking I've found your answer. I am yet to own a piece of Lenni sadly, but it is currently sitting at number 1 on my wishlist. I really do adore all of their pieces, but have picked out a top six, which I would LOVE to have proudly hanging up in my wardrobe.

Lena x


6 comments

  1. Ohmygod I love the layout of your blog so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand, their dresses are dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of them but my hose dresses are so, so pretty!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about new upcoming brands! The first dress is so so pretty, I'm in love!
    cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these dresses

    http://ky-lar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.