An Outfit Post?!

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Skirt: Op Shop// Turtleneck: ASOS// Jumper: Sportsgirl// Bag: Tigerlily// Boots: Doc Martens// Necklaces: DIY and Gifted

001. TIME TO CELEBRATE BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST OUTFIT POST IN 4 MONTHS! Sorry about the absence, honestly wasn't planned at all. I guess it's just been a combination of me working all the time, saving all my money, not leaving the house and being generally lazy that has resulted in this predicament. I promise I'll try to work on it though, I still love clothes far too much, don't worry!

002. Apologies about the weird blogging routine lately. I'm trying this new thing out where I only blog when I'm really "feeling it." You know... like when I have a creative flair or a desire to just sit down and slam out a few posts. I don't want to force anything or push myself to do it, because it's a hobby and I want to enjoy it. If that makes any sense at all?

003. I suppose I should talk about the outfit now. I'm a bit out of practice, so naturally I'm looking extra awkward in these shots- oops. So far in my neck of woods we have been experiencing a very pleasantly mild winter and this is about as warm as I've had to dress during the day. I use this bag every single day, I LOVE IT! It adds such a nice bohemian pop of colour to my generally monochrome outfits. In a desperate move to prepare for Splendour I've been wearing these boots at every chance I get because I want to wear them in. So far, no luck. Blisters are still threatening to pop up with every outing I take them on. Luckily I am a shoe addict and do have a back up pair of Docs that are comfy. But I really do want to wear these, the whole hiker vibe seems perfect for a festival!

004. I'm planning on posting a bit more in the next week (fingers crossed). Sorry again for being so inconsistent- I promise I'll get my creative pants on soon!


Lena x

15 comments

  1. Love how your bag sands out against your minimal outfit! Loving the skirt, the raw hem adds such a cool edge :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your outfit posts :) I didn't know you dyed your hair blonde, it looks really nice x

    Emma | ohflowerchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you lovely, hopefully I can keep it blonde for a while if I afford the regrowth!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is amazing. I love the skirt and your Docs. I am so jealous you're going to Splendour don't remind me haha :) x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! don't worry I'll make sure to share lots through my blog hehe

      Delete
  4. You look great! I love the bag x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. it's so amazing, I'm obsessed ha!

      Delete
  6. love the combination of the denim skirt and the boots. and i get the only blogging when you feel it thing. i've been trying to keep a posting schedule, and i feel like i'm really struggling to come up with good content

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I feel the same! I think if I force myself to post, it just doesn't seem as good!

      Delete
  7. Love the fraying denim skirt. Such a cute outfit. I want!

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.