LIVING IN THE DESERT?

Wednesday, 19 August 2015


001. MAJOR apologies for the month long absence! Since I last spoke to you I've moved into the centre of Australia into a desert town called Alice Springs, landed a job at a fancy hotel and have started spending my life savings on bananas ($4 a kilo out here, very non-vegan friendly!). But all in all, I am having a blast and am enjoying living in a different part of the world. It really is very beautiful out here. I feel so lucky to live in such a unique and diverse country. 

002. As I am working five days a week, don't have a flash camera and am living out of a suitcase... I can't promise too many fashion or outfit related posts. I do plan on doing my best to blog a little now and then though. If I do happen to go M.I.A again, maybe chuck me a follow on instagram, just so you can see I'm still alive and kicking. 

Lena x

10 comments

  1. thats so cool! i really want to visit Australia and see this kind of side!

    have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and I'm glad you're loving it! I've never been to Alice Springs before but it seems amazing. Enjoy the rest of your travels- whilst we all drown in uni work haha :) x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! how did you end up moving there? i want to visit australia so bad!
    bian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm living with my boyfriend and his family :) I'm very lucky

      Delete
  4. the waking up to that beautiful landscape everyday must be amazing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, still getting used to it!

      Delete
  5. wow that sounds so exciting!! what exactly is your job at the hotel? :)

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.