20 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Thursday, 11 February 2016

001. Feeling down, in a rut, or just plain bored? I dare you to make a list of 20 things that make you happy! 20 doesn't seem like very many, but trust me by just writing it down and thinking about these happy things your day is going to get a whole lot brighter.

1. travel
2. sunshine
3. live music
4. dancing
5. creating things
6. salty hair
7. op shopping
8. good conversations
9. film photographs
10. festivals
11. yoga
12. breakfast
13. star gazing
14. a cozy bed
15. friends
16. indian food
17. sunsets and sunrises
18. laughing
19. love
20. adventures

Lena x

1 comment

  1. Number 1 is definitely a winner to me haha, thanks for sharing this made my day:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.