#jointhereformation

Sunday, 28 February 2016

all photos via Reformation

001. I am a huge fan of The Reformation and I couldn't help but share these wonderful little snippets stolen off their Instagram. If you haven't heard of Reformation before it is an eco-friendly, sustainable and conscious fashion label based in the US. Their clothes are so gorgeous and so good for the world- I find myself stalking their website on the reg. Their slogan is "We make killer clothes that don't kill the environment," and if that doesn't sell you than I don't know what will. Their clothes are a little pricey but there is free shipping, amazing quality, regular sales and the piece of mind that your clothing choices aren't doing any harm. Conscious shopping is one of my goals for the year- to try to only shop sustainably (especially in terms of fashion items). These little eco-freidnly tips are just something that makes me love Reformation even more and hopefully you too! 

Lena x


Post a Comment

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.