A TOWN CALLED YAMBA

Friday, 29 April 2016


001. These are some photos captured on a little 3 night camping trip to a small seaside town called Yamba. We had lots of fun exploring the rocky shores, dolphin watching, running up green hills, eating lots of rice ’n’ beans, taking dips in the sea, and sitting on the waters edge with a strong ocean breeze whipping at our face. Yamba was very kind to us indeed. 

002. Just a little side note: these photos are completely unedited. I would love to tweak them a bit but currently have no Photoshop on my laptop. I can’t wait to get organised and purchase it again so I can play around and edit funky things to post! 

Lena x

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photos Lena! Looks like the prettiest little beach. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.