SALT, SAND, SEA

Monday, 19 December 2016


001. These photos were taken the other day when I drove myself down the coast for a self-love/ self-care kinda day. I strongly believe the ocean is cure to everything. One of my favourite quotes actually is "salt water cures everything; sweat, tears or the sea." On this particular day I bought a little book at a secondhand bookstore and a random newspaper piece happened to fall out of it that said "happiness starts now." Subliminal messages from the universe are the best.  

Lena x

1 comment

  1. These photos look great and hope you had an amazing day of self-reflection! Love taking time to just relax and breathe :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.