A SECRET FAIRY GARDEN

Monday, 20 February 2017


001. I love Lamington National Park. It's what green mossy fairy garden nymph dreams are made of. From waking up at Girrraween in the morning and going to sleep at Lamington that night- it was like we stepped into another realm. I know I say it all the time on here whenever I blog about travelling in Australia but it really is just SO diverse and SO beautiful. We really are lucky to live in such a lovely part of the world, with all of this mother nature goodness at our doorstep. 

002. I don't really have too much else to say in this post, I think I'll just let the photos do the talking. If you want to hear my review of the campsite read this blog post I did last year when I visited Lamington for the first time- I still love it just as much as I did then!

Lena x

Post a Comment

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.