INTERNING FOR BAREFOOT BABES

Thursday, 23 February 2017


001. Hey lovely readers, I thought it was about time I shared some exciting news with you all on this blog…. I am now an intern for Barefoot Babes! Essentially I just submit a blog post for them once a fortnight, accompanied with some relevant photos I’ve taken, but hey intern sounds waaaaay cooler. Barefoot Babes is a little brand set up by a gal called Christie in New York. It is an ethical brand that sells funky tees and some other bits 'n' bobs that share an important message to the world. Go check out the shop HERE.

002. I was looking for another way I could push myself creatively to write more and when this opportunity came up it sounded perfect because Barefoot Babes stands for basically everything I believe in! The blog posts are usually around themes that I am super passionate about such as environmentalism, natural beauty, creativity, positivity, and general ethical living! This means that I love writing the blog posts because anything along those lines just rolls off my tongue. So far I have written two posts; one about finding creativity when you’re in a rut and another about DIY zero waste natural deodorant (which is something really cool, so I'm going to repost that on this blog very soon!).

003. There is loads of other talented gals writing for the Barefoot Babes too, if you want to have a browse at all the other articles the link for the blog is HERE. Happy reading!

Lena x

Post a Comment

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.